- Dublin Police K-9 Unit
- Pulaski County Sheriff's Office
- Pulaski Police Department
- Virginia State Police
- Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries
- Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Claytor Lake State Park
The Dublin Police Department was established in 1906 with the Mayor acting as “Police Justice”.
We currently have 9 sworn officers. This includes the Chief of Police, the Patrol Lieutenant, Investigations Unit, and Patrol Division.
In the Patrol Division, we have 5 patrol officers and a K-9 Unit.
The Dublin Police Department is dedicated to serving the citizens of the community fair and equally to the best of our abilities.
This task is made easy by the caliber of people that we serve. Dublin has a low crime rate and we attribute that directly to our citizens.
We are a community oriented policing agency and plan to continue in that means.
The following pages will introduce you to our department and hope to give you a better understanding of our goals and meeting the individual officers.